Weekly Update | 05/08/19 – 12/08/19
Since numerous updates of both Steam and a multitude of mod updates some mods have become Corrupt, To fix this if you haven’t already done so make sure you Refer to #key-information channel in discord.
For Other mods, RHS got a Major update which has added a various amount of weapons and vehicles, So make sure you update it form the modset as we are continually going to use it up until LT Thomas returns. We also pushed a small TFAC Update to counter a lot of these issues so please update it.
If you come across mod issues please do the following,
1. Ask your staff first on how to fix the issue,
2. If you come across mod issues for connecting to Our servers please notify SGT Will or GM Infernus ASAP
Something that Thomas & Tricky brought up last week is the addition of new members to the Zeus team. Our current team are all in staff or otherwise important roles, and these are positions we would not like to be taking people away from during op nights.
With this in mind, applications are still open for anyone wishing to Zeus our Sunday missions. There are a few requirements:
- You cannot be a staff member.
- You must have a good track record with TFAC as you will be put into an extremely important role.
- Your attendance has to be at or above standard.
- You must be able to commit a bit of extra time during the week and be able to be ready to go at 1730 for the op on Sundays.
You will not be removed from your other role and will be able to rotate with the Zeus team so you can still get op time. With the increase in numbers we would like to run 3 x Zeus at a minimum with the goal of having 3 each op.
If you are interested in this role, please direct all questions to the Zeus team leader, Infernus.
LCPL Razorjax again for working very efficiently and raising his own bar for his work within Bravo section 1st Platoon.
LCPL Rusty & PTE(P) Murphy for effectively helping SGT Spartan out over the past few weeks with working and training 1st platoon alongside myself.
LCPL Cross led his fire team really well and took control when Razorjax went down organizing defences and taking over RATEL to platoon.
Alpha Section 1st Platoon for working very well together during the assault of Chapoi during the mission.
PTE Snapper & PTE(P) Knife. These two did excellent given that 1-1-3 green team were isolated for a large portion of the town op. Their team work was A+. As was building clearing and communication while doing so.
PTE(P) Mladishy, for holding Alpha above the water during the MCIs that they went through and staying calm throughout, while providing excellent medical assistance where needed
PTE(P) Banks for excellent work with taking over LCPL Wada’s Fire-team while he was out of action.
MINES MINES MINES!!!!
With the added Intensity and the Consistency of mines being placed in our Operations by the Mission/Zeus team. We in COY Staff HIGHLY recommend infantry sections to carry 1x Mine Detector. This can easily be done by either a 3IC or a simple Rifleman within the section.
Things to work on
Things that all staff has picked up from all across the board is,
– RATEL: With this there are a few people, including Staff who need to work on their RATEL. Even as just a refresher. Organize with your Platoon Signallers to receive this training!
– Breaking Contact, SGT Spartan will be holding a break contact drill sometime this week to assist in both CQB and Contact dissipation.
– Mounting & Dismounting Procedure with various vehicles and aircraft. This will be organized via Hotel and SGT Spartan
Again lads just a reminder from last update, When LT Thomas returns we will be updating our modset. With that we will be removing and adding a few mods. With this it is to maximize both PLAYER and SERVER Performance to allow for the maximum enjoyment out of the game.
We are currently looking to remove:
– Potentially further mods
Those that will be added:
– Our own TFAC created mod. This will give us our own custom EN faction that we can play against on Sundays.
Other things to come is Company [COY] Command. Once LT Thomas & LT Tricky are set and comfortable with the existing SGT’s to take the mantle, they will move up the chain of command. This will in turn allow other platoon staff to move up the chain along with YOU having the opportunity to move into a leadership role.
Anyway lads that’s enough from me, Maintain the standard, work on these things and keep doing a good job,